Thursday 21 March 2013

Random Variety Show

ELIZABETH “LIZZIE” JOHNSON – S02 E06


Elizabeth “Lizzie” Johnson joins Groucho to talk about her original play “A Day in my So-Called life” which played at the end of October 2012 for three performances to full houses and received high accolades from all who attended and shares what her future goals are.
Reginald reads the “Facebook Story” composed of listener contributions. Charley rambles on about ClassActSanDiego.com and more!
Quote of the episode: “I’m not passionate about any of those things. I can’t imagine living without drama in my life. My life would be so boring and I don’t feel that I would have very much purpose without theatre. I feel that it’s unfair to myself to go and major in something ‘sciencey’ or ‘mathy’ just because it’s not what I want to do.”
**Mr. Marx appears courtesy of the chaotic prattle and vibrations of Mr. Miller’s larynx, and the marvelous wizardry of the Internet.



E

No comments:

Post a Comment