Thursday 2 May 2013

Random Variety Show




0

GUEST HOST SIR REGINALD JOHNSON WALKER V – S02 E08.5

By  @ 04/26/13 in Fans of the Show
Charley and Groucho are off working on the stage presentation of “Groucho Marx LIVE!”, so they are on hiatus this episode leaving the producer Sir Reginald Johnson Walker V holding down the fort.  Reginald does his best to provide some worthy entertainment including an old time radio commercial for Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer, a replay of “Queen of Kittens” by previous guest Kirk Irvine (S01 E07) and a surprise visit from Humphrey Clarence Walker who happens to be Reginald’s half-brother.

Quote of the episode: “Alright, next one is: ‘Was it just me?’ – women for women – OH! Here’s a dirty little one …  It says ‘I met you at a party over the weekend. You have been on my mind ever since. You happen to have a gf. I am not a ‘home wrecker’. Thus why I am posting here anonymously. I couldn’t help but notice you looking at me. It could just be my ego talking, or maybe you were just showing respect and paying attention to the conversation at hand. If I am totally reading too much into our meeting, please accept my apologies. Maybe you have a ‘truly’ available friend you could introduce me to instead??’ – Well, I hope that works out for you ladies.”
**Mr. Marx appears courtesy of the chaotic prattle and vibrations of Mr. Miller’s larynx, and the marvelous wizardry of the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment